Thursday, November 1, 2007

Episode # 1 Islay Manhattan


Soon this will be the place to come for cocktails and jazz. I cannot think of two things I'd rather spend my time doing than drinking cocktails and listening to music. This blog is a way for me to do both while also sharing some great recipes with you. Please take the time to search out the ingredients used in this show to make them for yourself. Thank you for stopping by. In the meantime, enjoy my first clip I recently made of the Islay Manhattan.

Ingredients:
2 oz. Rye Whiskey
1 oz. Carpano Antica Vermouth
1/2 oz. Lagavulin 16
6 drops Peychaud's Bitters

Method:
1. Add all ingredients to Boston glass.
2. Add ice and stir for at least 30 seconds.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Music: Gerry Mulligan "Two of a Mind"

No comments: