The Pisco Sour is a cocktail that originated as far back as the 1500s in South America:
2 oz. Pisco
1 oz. Simply Syrup (50:50)
1 oz. Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
5 drops Fee Brothers Orange Bitters
2 drops Orange Flower Water
1 Egg White
1. Add first five ingredients to shaker.
2. Shake vigorously without ice to froth.
3. Add ice and shake very hard for 20 seconds.
4. Strain into cocktail glass.
5. Add a few drops of Angostura to the froth.
6. Make design with toothpick and serve.
Music: Dave Brubeck "Take Five"